Here’s an easy system I developed for playing a generic Latin feel very bright tempos:
A few notes there weren’t room for on the pdf:
– Can be played very fast and very light.
– Also combine exercise measures to make two measure phrases.
– Pay attention to the sound of your rim clicks and rim shots.
– When applying the floor tom variation, play the FT on the & of two of the second measure.
– Also play right hand part on cymbal or bell.
– Improvise your own variations.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.